[vtkusers] ActiviZ | Strange Error | DavidCole

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:18:42 EST 2014

Thanks for the info David,

I switched to 64bits and I don't get the error anymore, so I think there
was something there..

The Flip is in a function that gets called any time the user clicks on a
button so I'm wondering if I should do anything additional to Dispose to
release memory after the filter finish the work?

Thanks again,

Matias.