[vtkusers] ActiviZ | Strange Error | DavidCole

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:39:12 EST 2014

Hi,

I'm doing vtkImageFlip and I'm getting an error (attached).

It seems to be tied to DavidCole, not sure how that got there.

Here's my code, it works fine the first time is ran, then if I try to run
again in the same session I get this strange error.

 vtkImageFlip flip = new vtkImageFlip();
            flip.SetInputConnection(readerdicom.GetOutputPort());
            flip.SetFilteredAxis(2);
            flip.Update(); //If ran 2 times it gives an error (attached)

any hints?