[vtkusers] VTK 6.1 QT5.2 Debian 7.3 compiled

Kevin Funk kevin.funk at kdab.com
Tue Feb 11 07:25:02 EST 2014

On Sunday 09 February 2014, 06:22, oelmas wrote:
> Hello There,
> I compile VTK 6.1 with QT5.2 in order to obtain QVTK plugin to be used with
> point cloud library visualization. However after compilation procedure I can
> create this plugin QVTKWidget but libQVTK.lib was not created ? Why ? I' ll
> do any thing but I cannot be succesful !
> Thnx aby help.

Hey,

QVTK is no more in VTK6 as far as I understand. The library has been split.

When I scan the build/lib directory for 'Qt' I get:
libvtkGUISupportQt-6.2.so
libvtkGUISupportQtOpenGL-6.2.so
libvtkGUISupportQtSQL-6.2.so
libvtkGUISupportQtWebkit-6.2.so
libvtkRenderingQt-6.2.so
libvtkViewsQt-6.2.so

and the plugin:
libQVTKWidgetPlugin.so

You probably need to link against (one of) those libraries

Greets

--
Kevin Funk | kevin.funk at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090