[vtkusers] Problem in Text rendering in VTK 5.10

Younes Forestman work2compilation at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 04:38:50 EST 2014

Hi all,

I'm using a version of VTK 5.10. I'm rendering some numbers on the window
but they don't display well (the screen shot attached I wrote one in red
but it doesn't render completely). I suspect that the antialiasing doesn't
work well (maybe I'm wrong here).
So I tried to disable the antialiasing and compare the result:

prenderer->GetRenderWindow()->SetMultiSamples(0);   // 0 means turn OFF
hardware antialiasing

But the result still the same. Have u any idea about this issue?

Many thanks,