[vtkusers] ActiViz | Changing Window Level and Window Width in a RenderWindowControl

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 09:11:52 EST 2014

Thanks David, I have set the interactor to: vtkInteractorStyleImage and
works just fine, however, the WW and WL is not working.. according to this:
http://fossies.org/linux/misc/vtk-6.0.0.tar.gz:a/VTK6.0.0/Interaction/Style/vtkInteractorStyleImage.h
it should work just by pressing left mouse button and dragging..
any clue what I may be missing?

Here's my code:

      vtkImageViewer2 _ImageViewer = vtkImageViewer2.New();

                    vtkDICOMImageReader reader = vtkDICOMImageReader.New();
                    reader.SetFileName(ofdmulti.FileNames[0]); /only first
image to be renderer
                    reader.Update();

                    _ImageViewer.SetInputConnection(reader.GetOutputPort());
                    vtkRenderWindow renderWindow =
renderWindowControl1.RenderWindow;
                    vtkRenderer ren =
renderWindow.GetRenderers().GetFirstRenderer();
                    vtkRenderWindowInteractor interactor =
vtkRenderWindowInteractor.New();
                    vtkInteractorStyleImage iteractor_image =
vtkInteractorStyleImage.New();
                    interactor.SetInteractorStyle(iteractor_image);

renderWindow.GetInteractor().SetInteractorStyle(iteractor_image);

                    _ImageViewer.SetRenderWindow(renderWindow);
                    _ImageViewer.SetSlice(0);
                    _ImageViewer.Render();

Thanks!