[vtkusers] 3D Slicing | vtkImageResliceMapper | No motion of cutplane in one of 3 axes (yaw)

Debjit Ghosh dghosh at chla.usc.edu
Thu Feb 6 15:31:12 EST 2014

Hi David,

I imagine you have been keeping busy.

To summarize the problem that I was facing (in reference to the diagrams in
the my previous email), the plane which slices the volume based on the
orientation of the sensor works well in the roll, pitch motions but has no
effect in the yaw motion.

This could be because of either of the following:
-The vtkImageReslice class restricts the motion (but I doubt it)
-The way I am setting the normal, position of the slice plane is fixing the
top end of the slice plane in the y-z plane

I would appreciate your guidance immensely!

Thank you,
Debjit