[vtkusers] add multiple RenderWindowControl in runtime | ActiViz

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 15:25:43 EST 2014

I think you mostl ikely don't need them... But I don't know for sure,
because I don't know what your application is doing.

The ActiViz RenderWindowControl encapsulates a RenderWindow, a Renderer
and a RenderWindowInteractor, as you can see in the source code for
ActiViz:

http://public.kitware.com/gitweb?p=activizdotnet.git;a=blob;f=RenderWindowControl/RenderWindowControl.cs;h=69245f0ce37aa566bb410955a320e7be420240b4;hb=HEAD#l20

HTH,
David