[vtkusers] extract selection parallel coordinates

sepideh20 sce2020sahaf at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 02:00:40 EST 2014

Hi,
I am trying to convert this example
VTK/Examples/Python/Infovis/ParallelCoordinatesExtraction to C++ or C#. I do
not know how should I solve the "event" sections:

def UpdateRenderWindows(obj, event):

    # Handle updating of RenderWindow since it's not a "View"
    # and so not covered by vtkViewUpdater
    # ren.ResetCamera()
    renWin.Render()

# Set up callback to update 3d render window when selections are changed in
# parallel coordinates view
annotationLink.AddObserver("AnnotationChangedEvent",  UpdateRenderWindows)

def ToggleInspectors(obj, event):

    if (view.GetInspectMode() == 0):
        view.SetInspectMode(1)
    else:
        view.SetInspectMode(0)

Please kindly help me to convert this code section to C++ or C#.

Many many thanks in advance.
Sepid