[vtkusers] How vtk orders the images when displaying 3D?

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 09:46:32 EST 2014

I will rephrase my question:

My Z points don't match the imagepositionpatient data I have in the series.
For instance, some of the images have negative values in the Z position,
then in vtk, I don't see any negative point. I guess vtk is rendering the
3D from 0,0,*0 *instead of keeping the Z that comes from the image tags.. I
hope I'm clear enough!

Matias.