[vtkusers] a bug in vtkOpenGLProjectedTetrahedraMapper

Zhou, Jin Jin.Zhou at amd.com
Mon Dec 29 02:32:26 EST 2014

Hi there,

Currently I find a bug in vtkOpenGLProjectedTetrahedraMapper.cxx:line 470,

void vtkOpenGLProjectedTetrahedraMapper::Render(vtkRenderer *renderer,
                                                vtkVolume *volume)
{
glTexImage2D(GL_TEXTURE_2D, 0, GL_INTENSITY, TEXRES, TEXRES, 1, GL_RED,
                 GL_FLOAT, texture);
}

According to the opengl spec, the 'border' parameter of glTexImage2D must be 0:
void glTexImage2D(GLenum target, GLint level, GLint internalFormat, GLsizei width, GLsizei height, GLint border, GLenum format, GLenum type, const GLvoid * data);
border
This value must be 0.

Can anybody tell me how to send the patch to VTK community ?

Best Regards,
Jin