[vtkusers] How to select a VtkPlot object in a vtkChart?

Maarten Beek beekmaarten at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 12:49:16 EST 2014

Hi all,
I would like to know how I would select a vtkPlot (better: vtkPlotLine) object in a vtkChart (better: vtkChartXY)?
I get the impression that only points can be selected in a vtkContextScene. However, I have two vertical lines each with two (bottom and top) points, to indicate a (threshold) range, and that I would like to move left and right with my mouse.Would this be possible (or should I go back to something like QCustomPlot)?

Thanks - Maarten