[vtkusers] Unwrap a cylinder of data using vtkCylindricalTransform and vtkImageReslice

Vincent32160 vsh at magellium.fr
Thu Dec 18 10:17:05 EST 2014

As I need to modify the angle from which the unrolling is starting I would
use the sophisticated solution you advise.
If I understand correctly the starting reslice axes are a 4x4 matrix
(-1,0,0,center[0],0,-1,0,center[1],0,0,1,center[2],0,0,0,0).
If I need to apply an angle, I could use only the 3x3 matrix
(-1,0,0,0,-1,0,0,0,1).
Can you tell me if I am right?
Thanks