[vtkusers] Rendering Multiresolution tiled BigTiff image using VTK...

Amey amay.ms at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:56:43 EST 2014

Hello,
I am new to VTK. I am implementing an image viewer to render the
multiresolution tiled image. The image is of very large size (cannot fit
into the memory fully) and have multiple resolutions (image pyramid).

Could you please provide a direction about how to achieve this using VTK? My
usecase is, when user will open the file, I will show the version of the
image fitting to his screen. Once user starts zooming the image, I have to
fetch required tiles and display.

Thank you so much for your help.