[vtkusers] Anti aliasing does not work on MAC VTK 5.10

dev work2compilation at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 07:45:42 EST 2014

Dear VTK users;

I'm using VTK5.10 version on MAC. I noticed that the antialising is not Set
ON mac by default. I came across this conclusion because I use my
application in Windows too, and the result looks very different: The
antialising is ON (the results are attached comparison between MAC and
windows antialiasing)

I looked on source code but I didn't find that in mac we have to set the
multisampling (the anti-aliasing) by default to 0.

Any hints please?

Thank you in advance

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5729852/mac_result.jpg>
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5729852/windws_reslut.jpg>