[vtkusers] Reverse axis range with vtkCubeAxesActor()

albo89 alberto.pietrini89 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 11:24:25 EST 2014

Hi,
I am using vtkCubeAxesActor() to plot a 3D volume rendering. The X axis
should be put from 600 to 0, in decreasing order.
The only parameter I set are:

ca =  vtkCubeAxesActor()
ca.SetXAxisRange(600,0)

Unfortunately, the labels are not displayed in the desired order (which
should be the reverse). I managed to obtain that using vtkCubeAxesActor2D(),
which does the proper thing when setting the range how I told.

The problem is that I do not like to have vtkCubeAxesActor2D(), as, IMHO,
the outcome is no good looking.

Is there a way to do that even with vtkCubeAxesActor() ?

Thank you in advance.