[vtkusers] Avoid translation of data when plotting

albo89 alberto.pietrini89 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 05:17:38 EST 2014

Hi guys,
I am doing a vtk project in which I have a rendered 3D volume of data. I can
move through the X axis of these data using a cut plane. Whenever I move
through them with the plane, I display in another window a carpet plot (done
with vtkWarpScalars) of the "slice". So far, all this went just fine.
The only problem is that when plotting the carpet plot in the other window,
the plot translates up and down. Instead, I would like the plot changing
inside my outline, without shifting. Is that possible to achieve? If yes,
how?
Thank you in advance.