[vtkusers] set chart 3D geometry in Java

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 22:10:54 EST 2014

Hi James,

You can use vtkCubeAxesActor to draw the axes, and use vtkGlyph3D to plot
the points.  The vtkGlyph3D filter takes two inputs: its first input
contains the (x,y,z) points where you want to draw the points, and its
second input (the Source input) is a vtkPolyData that is the shape that you
want to draw at each point on the plot, e.g. the output from
vtkSphereSource or vtkCubeSource.

 - David

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 5:40 PM, James Labiak <jim at jslengineeringsoftware.com