[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] Crash in vtkImageStencil after update to VTK 6

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 18:11:09 EST 2014

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Sean McBride <sean at rogue-research.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for your reply.  I've just checked git master and it repros there
> too.

Darn.

The crash is in a secondary thread here:

Unfortunately that's not much help.  The fact that it was a vtkCopyPixel
segfault already confirmed that it's trying to access a voxel
out-of-bounds.  Is it possible for you to send me the polydata that causes
the crash?  I don't need the image, but I do need to know its spacing,
origin, and extent.

 - David