[vtkusers] QVTKWidget avoid transparent background when rendering

Trystan Louboutin tanstry at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 09:26:16 EST 2014

I am waking up this thread because I am facing the same issue on a
multiple-pages app written in C++.

I tried the same trick on all QTKWidgets but does not change anything, I
still see the old background while rendering...

Does anyone has a small code snippet or example that explain more how to
fix this ?

Thanks.