[vtkusers] System.loadlibrary("vtkRenderingJava") failed in Glassfish web server

Emptystack wulihouxiaoshuai at 163.com
Tue Dec 9 02:02:51 EST 2014

I deployed a dynamic web project into glassfish web server, and the following
code is for loading shared libraries.

static {
        try {
            System.loadLibrary("vtkCommonJava");
            System.loadLibrary("vtkFilteringJava");
            System.loadLibrary("vtkIOJava");
            System.loadLibrary("vtkImagingJava");
            System.loadLibrary("vtkGraphicsJava");
            System.loadLibrary("vtkRenderingJava");
        } catch (UnsatisfiedLinkError er) {
            System.out.println("Library Not Found");
        }

 when I run  this project on web server, only
System.loadLibrary("vtkRenderingJava") failed but the others succeed. And
the error occured: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/usr/lib/libvtkRenderingJava.so:
/opt/java/jdk1.7.0_60/jre/lib/i386/libjawt.so: symbol awt_Unlock, version
SUNWprivate_1.1 not defined in file libmawt.so with link time reference.

 Has someone ever encountered this problem  ? Can you give me some
suggestions?

Best wishes!