[vtkusers] Add vtkImageGradientMagnitude output to vtkXYPlotActor

Lizeth Castellanos castellanoslizan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 12:46:45 EST 2014

Hello vtk-users!

I'm using vtkImageGradientMagnitude and  vtkImageLaplacian filters to
obtain  the gradient and laplacian of an image. This works very well and I
can see the results in the images.

Now, I want to plot the gradient mangitude and the laplacian. (Gradient in
my x-axis and the probability density on my y-axis, and the same
respectively for plot the Laplacian)

Could someone tell me how to add the vtkImageGradientMagnitude and
 vtkImageLaplacian outputs to vtkXYPlotActor ?

Thanks!

-Lizeth