[vtkusers] Cross hair

Claus-Dieter Volko cdvolko at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 11:05:03 EST 2014

To whom it may concern,

I have wondered how to display a cross hair using Kitware.VTK and
stumbled across this thread:
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/igstk-developers/2007-August/001498.html

The thread is from 2007. Has the cross hair functionality been
implemented in Kitware.VTK meanwhile?

I would like to permanently display a cross hair at the position of a
given probe point. This seems to be difficult to achieve with
vtkImagePlaneWidget, since it only displays a cross hair unless the
left mouse button is released. Since, as I see, you already discussed
this problem back in 2007, I wonder whether a solution has been
implemented in Kitware.VTK meanwhile?

Best regards
Claus Volko

--