[vtkusers] QVTKWidget and MacOS problems

mbcx9rb9 richard.j.brown at live.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 05:52:53 EST 2014

Nick,

Can confirm same problem. QVTKWidget is quarter size when program is on
macbook pro screen, but not on thunderbolt display. However, I get the
terminal errors regardless of which screen it's on.

If the size of the QVTKWidget depends on screen size but the OpenGL errors
happen regardless, it seems to me that they could be two separate problems.
No idea how to remedy either problem though.

Rich