[vtkusers] vtk window closes unexpectedly in vtkImageAccumulate

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:34:25 EST 2014

Hi Lizeth,

Many (most?) of the tests are written to exit as soon as the window
pops up, because that's all the testing system needs.

The easiest way to get the program to stick around is to run python
with the "-i" option:

python -i TestAccumulate.py

To make the program stick around without the "-i" option, you have to
connect a vtkRenderWindowInteractor and then call interactor.Start()
at the end of the code.

 - David