[vtkusers] The color of the triangle mesh is affected after I call SetScalars

Jogging Song joggingsong at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 04:03:22 EDT 2014

Hi, all

I read one triangle mesh file from the disk. The mesh itself contains color
information. I can render the mesh correctly.  The color of rendered mesh
is from the color information of the mesh. To use the scalars, I call the
function SetScalars.  The color of the rendered mesh is changed and now the
color is from scalars. However I hope to use the color of the mesh. I can
find the answer from the internet. Can anyone help me?

Regards
Jogging Song