[vtkusers] re-using allocated memory in image algorithm

Maarten Beek beekmaarten at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 10:42:12 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Problem solved: De memory address of the scalars did change but because the ReleaseData flag was On...

What would be best practice in a pipeline of about 6 image algorithms that all update during interaction: ReleaseData flag On or Off?

(because that must have been the reason to put the flag to on a couple of months ago).

Thanks - Maarten