[vtkusers] How to use my our weights in vtkDijkstraGraphGeodesicPath

Jogging Song joggingsong at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 04:39:40 EDT 2014

Dear all,

I am using the function vtkDijkstraGraphGeodesicPath to find shortest path
between two vertices on one mesh. At first I don't turn on the switch
UseScalarWeights. Then by calling the function SetUseScalarWeights, I can
turn on the switch. The resultant shortest path is different. I have two
questions about how to use the weights. I search over the internet about
related materials, how fail to find any helpful information.
1. If I call the function SetUseScalarWeights, I don't know how the weights
are calculated. When the weights are calculated, the value of the weight
depends on input argument.
2. If I hope to write one function to calculate my own weights, what should
I do?

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Jogging Song