[vtkusers] vtklocal---Java wrap

Emptystack wulihouxiaoshuai at 163.com
Tue Aug 19 20:55:59 EDT 2014

What I have forgotten  to say is I am using 5.10.1(very sorry), and the vtk
module structure(module.cmake) belongs to VTK 6. So I have  tried to add my
class(.Cxx,.h) which is derived from vtkImageAlgorithm to the
VTK5.10.1/Imageing  directory, and modified the CmakeLists in the
directory(Adding the .Cxx to KIT_SRCS), then  I build the whole VTK.
unfortunately,I cannot found my class in the build directory. Does the
official website have detailed description of adding class to VTK  source
tree?
Many thanks!