[vtkusers] Problem with Volume rendering inside Qt application. ​​

Sankhesh Jhaveri sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com
Tue Aug 12 14:18:36 EDT 2014

Hi JL,

It doesn't matter whether you setup the VTK pipeline first or the Qt UI.
All you need to do while creating the pipeline is to not provide the data
to the mapper. Once you load the file/data, you can set that as the input
data to the mapper and call Render on the RenderWindow.

Hope that helps!

Best Regards,

​Sankhesh Jhaveri​
Research & Development Engineer