[vtkusers] Split a surface by sharp edges

Aurélien Marsan aur.marsan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:33:59 EDT 2014

Dear David,

One question more. For now, after having used the ConnectivityFilter, I use
e Threshold in order to isolate the surface that I want.
For exemple, for the surface with the index equal to one, I would do a
Threshold between 0.5 and 1.5.
Is this the appropriate way to do this ? Or is there a simpler way ?

Many thanks,
Regards,

Aurélien