[vtkusers] vtkImageMathematics (A NOT B type Operation)?

Mallikarjun K mallikarjun49 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:56:47 EDT 2014

Hi ftouvet,
Thanks for the reply and suggestion.

Sorry for the confusion..Let me illustrate the question like this...

      vtkImageMathematics *maths = vtkImageMathematics::New();
        maths -> SetOperationToSubtract();
        maths -> SetInput1(ImageDataA);
        maths -> SetInput2(ImageDataB);
        maths -> Update();

When I use this subtract method ,I am getting the Output like this as shown
in below fig(A XOR B).
                     [image: Inline image 1]
But the Output what I wanted is like this as shown in below fig(A NOT B).
                      [image: Inline image 2]

Somehow I make use of existing methods from this filter and pulled the
output what I wanted.
I did like this...Inverted ImageDataB and multiplied with ImageDataA.

Output=multiply(ImageDataA,Invert(ImageDataB)).

Thank you