[vtkusers] Odd opacity issue

Kim Rosenbohm kim.rosenbohm at posteo.de
Sun Aug 10 06:17:03 EDT 2014

Hi Gib.

I'm a newbie to VTK and haven't used the DepthPeeling class myself, so I
probably can't help you much... :/
I guess if you used OpenGL rendering, get no errors and the class tells
you that "renderer->GetLastRenderingUsedDepthPeeling();" it should work.
Maybe you have to fiddle around with the settings a bit. Or the
implementation in your VTK version is broken...

Best of luck,

Kim