[vtkusers] Help building Python wheels for VTK

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Aug 8 12:15:46 EDT 2014

Thanks Dave for laying it out.

I'll try and steal some of my cycles too, but they likely won't come until
the runup to the next release (a month or more from now).

We do 1c for paraview and vtkpython binaries. The exact incantations vary
per OS. Search for fixup bundle for reference material.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive