[vtkusers] Borland complain

Totte Karlsson tottek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 13:13:24 EDT 2014

Hi Sean,
I am using Borlands XE3 compiler (its like 2 years old). However, I'm using
their 32bit compiler that always have had big problems with templates.

Currently I did manage to get what I needed to work in vtk with this
compiler. However, there are some code, like the one I posted, that I needed
to comment out in order to get a final library.

Just curious if there is a fix that could be done for that code that would
be OK for all compilers?

Thanks,
-totte