[vtkusers] speed up vtkTransform::SetMatrix by not calling internally Modified twice ??

Arnaud Gelas arnaudgelas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:34:37 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I have a large scene, and it happens that if I set the matrix directory to one vtkTransform, I can see 2 updates of the rendered scene…

It happens cause in vtkTransform::SetMatrix(), the matrix is first set to the identity with one call to Modified, then it sets the matrix and there is another call to Modified.

What would be the preferred way to proceed to make it with a single call to Modified?

Thanks,
Arnaud