[vtkusers] VTK 6.1 C# Wrappers

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 01:44:43 EDT 2014

I assume you're aware of this previous discussion here on this list:

http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/Future-of-activiz-net-td5724873.html

As far as I know, not much has changed since last December/January. So
I think the answer to your question is: nobody has gotten it to work
with VTK 6.1 yet, and nobody is actively working on it either. Or at
least they have said nothing here on this list.

You can see one way to approach it in this abandoned gerrit topic [
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/1615/ ], or, if you have a funding
source, you can reply to me about paying somebody to get it done. If I
can't find the time to do it myself, I can put you in touch with
somebody who can arrange to make it happen with sufficient funding.

HTH,
David C.