[vtkusers] Question About vtkSeedWidget

柳跃天 yuetian926 at 163.com
Thu Apr 17 21:21:38 EDT 2014

Hello,
I have a problem about vtkSeedWidget.Recently for a period of time,I  use the vtkPointPicker to pick the point on the coronal sagittal axial plane,at the smae time I use the vtkSeedWidget to mark the picked point.But when I change the slice ,the seed is not appeared ,but iin fact it appears on the original slice.How to slove it?
Another question,when I pick the point on the sagittal plane,but how to make the slice of the coronal axial plane to change the slice?
Thenk you very much!