[vtkusers] vtk capabilities ?

Jatin Nath jatin.nath.bme09 at iitbhu.ac.in
Thu Apr 17 04:57:03 EDT 2014

hello David,

I find this very interesting and it would help me a lot. However, I seem to
be having trouble with importing the python binding libraries for these
classes. Ive set the PYTHONPATH to the directory where the "airs.py" is
located and i get an error like:
import error loading library vtkImageAnalysisPython
import error loading library vtkImageRegistrationPython
import error loading library vtkImageSegmentationPython

Any ideas how to get around this ? sorry for the trouble.

jatin