[vtkusers] 回复: 回复: ask for a answer,thank you

既然如此 1215277099 at qq.com
Tue Apr 15 10:19:52 EDT 2014

but I can run my program now,besides although I use cmake,but I change the compiler settings by hand(by referencing the tutorials on the Internet),and must I still add some file to the CMakeLists.txt? thank you for your reply,but forgive me, it is too late, so I have to go to dormitory!! I hope we can exchange it next time.^0^