[vtkusers] VTK 6.1 on Mac: from JDK 6 to JDK 8, compilation notes and changes in window handling

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Apr 11 12:30:45 EDT 2014

So the JAWT management for Java is handle within that file:

$SRC/Wrapping/Java/vtkJavaAwt.h

And for the JOGL size issue, normally the vtkAbstractJoglComponent has a
glEventListener that has a reshape method which should be properly called.
Maybe you can find some information out there to make sure that method get
properly triggered for your use case.

Thanks guys for the support and help in improving that part,

Seb