[vtkusers] How to disable point merging in vtkClipDataSet

Maciej Majchrzak maciejm at dot3d.pl
Fri Apr 11 04:45:07 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm using VTK to visualize results of simple structural analysis.
In my python script I'm using vtkClipDataSet and vtkWarpVector to clip and deform geometry (duh).
My problem is that if there are coincident points in mesh vtkClipDataSet will merge them,
which in turn will mess up deformed geometry display.

Is it possible to disable point merging in vtkClipDataSet?

Best regards,
Tim.