[vtkusers] how to Fuse or blende MRI with PET after registration?????

diego0020 da.angulo39 at uniandes.edu.co
Wed Apr 9 13:16:31 EDT 2014

Hello

What are you using to display your image after the blending?
Did you check the data type of the vtkImageData you get after blending? It
should have four scalar components, and they data type should be unsigned
char.

In my case, I am using a vtkImagePlaneWidget for displaying. I found that in
order to get it to display color images I have to set its lookUpTable to
Null, this is done in python by calling

image_plane_widget.GetColorMap().SetLookupTable(None)

I hope this helps, please let me know if you need additional information