[vtkusers] Difficulties migrating from vtk5.10.1 to vtk6.1.0

pof jd379252 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:00:49 EDT 2014

John,

thanks for pointing this out, I'll work this out as usual (I build
separate Debug and Release target).
By the way, I 've just built INSTALL target and try again to compile my
program.

I only end up now with the following compile error:
1>D:\Dev\VTK\include\vtk-6.1\vtk3DSImporter.h(28): fatal error C1083:
Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : 'vtk3DS.h' : No such file or
directory

I suspect it has to do with some CMake option that should be define for
building vtk, but I could not find which one.
Any idea ?

Pof