[vtkusers] how to Fuse or blende MRI with PET after registration?????

diego0020 da.angulo39 at uniandes.edu.co
Tue Apr 8 10:47:10 EDT 2014

Hello

I am doing something similar right now with fMRI and MRI. The pipeline I use
is

MRI  -> vtkImageMapToWindowLevelColors -> |
fMRI -> vtkImageMapToColors                  -> | vtkImageBlend

vtkImageBlend is kind of tricky, I still don't understand very well how it
works, but I have noticed it is important to add first the MRI and then the
fMRI. Here I link to the doxygen page

http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImageBlend.html

Best Regards