[vtkusers] Coordinates related to a volume

Voisin adrien.voisin.be at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:58:37 EDT 2014

Hi Matias,

I use vtk in Qt thanks to the QVTKWidget.

I want to rightclick on my vtk window and display (on a Qt tooltip) if I
click or not on the 3D image.

For now, when I click anywhere, the tooltip appear with a testing message.
But I want to check (I don't know where) if

the coordinate of the vtk event click (x,y) correspond to points of my mesh
or not

The idea is to proceed an action when clicking on the mesh but not if we
click on an empty part of the vtk window.

I hope it's clearer now

Thanks,

Adrien