[vtkusers] Coordinates related to a volume

AdrienV adrien.voisin.be at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 09:33:05 EDT 2014

Hi,

I develop a basic application for medical data visualization.

I want to know if it's possible to get all coordinates (axis or world
coordinates) of a volume in a list (for example).

In fact, when I click on my vtk window, a slot function return the cursor
position (x,y). I want to put these information in a kind of lookup table,
which return true if there is a volume in this position or false otherwise.

For example : bool isVolumeAt(int x,int y)

Thanks for your help,

Adrien