[vtkusers] Add and display captions thanks to a callback function

AdrienV adrien.voisin.be at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 17:07:02 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm new in vtk and I develop an application for medical data visualizations
& interactions

For now, I have a basic program, able to read DICOM series (with itk) and to
display a volume thanks to vtk. I use callback functions to show some text
(in console) when I do a left click for example.

Now, I would like to create and display captions or texts on my vtk render
window during the interaction (after the start() of vtk interactor), without
"reloading" the vtk render window.

I don't know if this operation is possible or not. For the moment I can
create captions in a callback function but, this has no influences on my
window.

Someone can tell me if this operation is possible or not? And if the answer
is yes, how do that?

Thank a lot,

Adrien

PS : I use callback functions as defined in the following link :

http://paraview.org/Wiki/VTK/Tutorials/Callbacks