[vtkusers] [ITK-users] (Tarjan's) filter to detect/mark nodes belonging to cycles in a (un)directed graph

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Tue Apr 1 07:20:47 EDT 2014

Found what I needed when searching for connectedcomponents (not loops, cycles or
tarjan...)
vtkBoostConnectedComponents or even also vtkPBGLConnectedComponents does the trick
NB: "Find Data" of paraview does not work on the results because the array names
contain spaces, removing those and all works.

--
Dr. Roman Grothausmann

Tomographie und Digitale Bildverarbeitung
Tomography and Digital Image Analysis

Institut für Funktionelle und Angewandte Anatomie, OE 4120
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1
D-30625 Hannover

Tel. +49 511 532-9574