[vtkusers] Building VTK on a BlueGene/P

François Bissey fbissey at slingshot.co.nz
Tue Sep 17 23:01:26 EDT 2013

Just a follow up on my last email. I have a successful install of vtk
6.0.0 on BG/P \o/
I am leaving the task of finding out the runtime bugs, if any, to
someone else.
A few comments on the final build
1) I needed to set OPENGL_xmesa_INCLUDE_DIR
2) as mentioned in my previous email there was a configuration problem
for HDF5 on BG/P,
I copied the linux part enabling large file support and tested for
BlueGeneP instead of linux to set the same flags.

I am attaching my TryRunResults as there is some differences with the
old one I have been pointed to for BG/L. I can regenerate the raw data
used as input if anyone wants it.

Francois