[vtkusers] Show/Hide voxels based on combination of two scalars

Perryn Fowler pezlists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 02:45:13 EDT 2013

I have some volume data that has 2 scalar values (x and y) at each voxel.

I want to be able to render the volume where the colour is determined by
the x value.
I also want to be able to show only parts of the volume that meet range
criteria on both values. I don't mind if this is done via thresholding or
opacity.

For example, I want to be able to say thing like:

"Only show voxels for which the x value is between 10 and 20 AND the y
value is between 0.5 and 0.6. Set the colour of the shown voxels based on
the x value"

I have confused myself looking through the documentation to see if this can
be done - any pointers would be greatly appreciated :)

cheers
Perryn